Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wooden Wall Letters - Princess Pea Designs

We just updated our fabby collection of wooden wall letters by Princess Pea Designs. What makes this collection of wooden wall letters truly unique is that many designs digress from more common nursery decor themes. For instance, Princess Pea Designs offers adorable wooden wall letters that are more specific to your baby's nursery theme versus using standard solid colors that can get lost in your baby's nursery.

This is definitely one of my favorite collections, so I'm truly unable to pick one favorite piece to highlight! So, I closed my eyes and pointed, and the wooden wall letters I'm featuring here are the Avery Wooden Wall Letters in Pink, Black, and Lime.

Each Princess Pea Designs wooden wall letter is available in two sizes: 8 inches or 10 inches to offer you more options to adding the perfect finishing touch to your baby's nursery decor.