Monday, December 29, 2008
Friday, December 26, 2008
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
- Magic Garden (flowers & butterflies in pink & green hues)
- Tropical Seas (tons of different tropical fish in teal & red hues)
- Little Lizards (lizards & snakes in green hues)
- Boys Like Trucks (you guessed it - trucks in red, blue, & yellow hues)
- Little Girl Teaset (whimsical tea sets in purple & red hues)
- Star Rocket (spaceships & planets in blue & red hues)
- Heart Throb (hearts & flowers in red, purple, & pink hues)
- Poodles in Paris (black & white poodles with pink & green hues)
- Boot Stompin' Cowboys (boots, cactus plants & more in neutral hues)
- Action Sports (all different sports in gray, red, & black hues)
- Flower Power Girls (cool, dancing chicks in bright, tropical hues)
In all these collections add up to a ton of products, so, please check back often for updates on the line of your dreams! Of course, if you have your heart set on a line that is not up yet, simply contact us - we'll work with you to get your order placed right away!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Monday, December 15, 2008
Saturday, December 13, 2008
At Luxury Baby Nursery, you know we love promoting products your favorite celebrities have in their own boutique baby nurseries! What's our latest find? Nicole Reid elegant children's highchairs! These gorgeous, hand crafted luxurious highchairs are not only for babies; they can be adjusted for use as a toddler chair as your little one prepares to eat at the big kids table!
Just a few of the popular celebrities who own these gorgeous highchairs are:
- Patrick Dempsey
- Jason Priestly
- P. Diddy & Kim Porter
- Matt LeBlanc
- Drea DeMatteo & Shooter Jennings
- Ali Landry
- Scott Baio
- Chris Noth
- Trace Adkins
- Nancy O'Dell
The highchair shown above is the Distressed Black with Brown Leopard highchair and it retails for $1,010.00
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
Friday, December 5, 2008
I also realize many of you don't visit this blog just to read about my business! I'll be the first to admit there is more to life than Luxury Baby Nursery, and, I think it's high time I introduce you to some of the best shops on the web! What's best about this new feature? Each featured boutique is owned by a mama!
I want to make it clear that the websites we highlight have not paid us for their reviews. Many blog owners charge business owners a fee to have their business featured; that is not my practice at Luxury Baby Nursery. If I give a product a review, it is because I truly love it, and, I wholeheartedly believe you will too!
So, every Friday, be on the lookout for a new featured website! Happy shopping!