Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New Wooden Wall Letter Collections

Over the Thanksgiving holiday I was recovering from unexpected abdominal surgery. It stunk to have surgery on Thanksgiving - I was so jealous watching my family members eat my sister's famous stuffing with ease! The good news for you though, is that I had a lot of down time on the couch with the laptop, so, I was able to add a ton of new products to Luxury Baby Nursery!

I am most excited to share with you our updated collection of decorative wall letters! Each piece is hand painted with exceptional attention to detail - each style is simply stunning and very unique. Even more exciting, Luxury Baby Nursery offers a variety of designs that cannot be found at most chain stores!

So, you may wonder which decorative hanging wooden wall letter is my new fave! That is a really, really difficult question to answer...but, I do have one! It is our Uptown Baby Wall Letters shown to the right! Uptown Baby is available in the hottest color combination of pink, brown, and sage, and the dotty/stripe/willow design puts a stunning modern twist on these always popular accents. I personally think the shape of the letters is the perfect form of whimsy, and, I am certain it will beautifully compliment any piece of boutique baby bedding from our pink and brown color family!