Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bratt Decor Chelsea Sleigh Silver Collection

I am simply in love with the Chelsea Sleigh Silver Collection by Bratt Decor. Timeless, elegant, and chic, these luxury furnishings are certainly not trends - they are an exquisite collection of the world's finest cribs, armoires, dressers, and more which promise to become heirlooms for future generations to come.

The first time I saw the picture of this collection which is shown here on the top of this post, I was truly breathless and in awe of the stunning room shot Bratt Decor photographed of this collection. If you love this look as much as I do, I wanted to offer some tips on designing a similar nursery for your baby.

            • Paint: To get the look shown here, I'd recommend Benjamin Moore paint in Cheating Rock. This is the bottom color on the paint strip sample shown here.

            Need assistance designing the baby nursery of your dreams? Give us a call at (888) 419-5404 - our design consultants are happy to help you design the baby nursery of your dreams!