Saturday, April 10, 2010

Look of the Day - Bebe Chic Moderno Crib Bedding

I'll be the first to admit - when it comes to designing baby's nurseries, I've always been drawn to more traditional designs - I love elegant crib bedding with long crib skirts, simple lines, and pale walls.

Well, that concept totally changed for me when I previewed Bebe Chic's Moderno Crib Bedding! As a designer, I've learned there is a fine line between fresh modern crib bedding, and, modern crib bedding that is, well, not so fresh (I'm trying to be kind here)!

I will be the first to admit I fell in love with Bebe Chic's Moderno Crib Bedding the first time I laid eyes on it! Rather than being composed of overwhelming patterns, the Moderno collection is fresh and clean, and, I am in love with the black crib sheets - so different from what most designers are offering these days!

Achieving the look above is so simple, the baby nursery could practically design itself! But, it's my job to guide you, and, guide you I will with the following fabulous suggestions!

This look is perfect for trendy parents who love clean, modern lines, as well as families living in apartments where painting the walls is prohibited - this look is perfect with a neutral wall - no painting required!