One of our new faves is New Arrivals Mayfair Lane Crib Bedding. We've always been a fan of pink and black hues, but we love the way New Arrivals' designers have taken creative fun and design to a new level by combining damask fabrics with polka dots and stripes. It was a risk...and it paid off beautifully!
Fortunately for expectant parents, it's a cinch to get the look shown here! The stunning fabric colors and pattern combinations used in Mayfair Lane speak for themselves, so, there is very little to add to your baby's nursery as too much decor can quickly lead to design overload with this set...this is great news for someone like me who isn't the craftiest gal in town but has fabulous taste and knows what she loves!
To get the look of our Mayfair Lane room shot, it's really easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Start with the Mayfair Lane Crib Bedding, Curtain Panels, Framed Memoboard, Accent Pillow, and Diaper Changing Pad Cover. Once this step is complete half of the design battle is already complete! Even better? All of these items can be purchased in one step right here!
- We love the look of the cursive monogram letters as shown in this photo. For contrast, we suggest following New Arrivals' lead and ordering the smaller 9" cursive wall letters for baby's first and middle initial, and, go with the larger 15" cursive letter for baby's last name. When choosing your fabric for hanging, the sample shown here is "Black White Dot."
- The Relics Spindle Crib is an identical match to the crib shown in this picture. Of course, for a perfect match, we suggest ordering it in the color Cloud. However, in a world where honesty matters, I must admit I prefer the look of Bratt Decor's SoHo White Crib with Mayfair Lane. Just my two cents. ;)
- For an adult glider and ottoman, I would suggest contacting us for one of our Baby Aspen Gliders in a solid color (my first suggestion would be white) with a possible discreet accent color of black or pink. I would definitely keep the glider as simple as possible as the colors and textures in the crib bedding are perfect. The last thing you want to do is add too much contrast to the nursery - at this stage you should have the perfect amount of pizazz and don't want to go into overload!
- For all other decor and necessities (lighting, organizers, etc.) I would highly suggest keeping the colors white as to not contrast with the crib bedding set or make the room too busy. I would personally suggest a white or clear chandelier as that would really make the room ultra-chic, just like Mayfair Lane!