Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Absolute Favorite Crib Bedding!


One of my favorite aspects to owning Luxury Baby Nursery is the ability to get a sneak peek into some of the most luxurious lines of boutique baby bedding imaginable. Every time we add a new collection to Luxury Baby Nursery my heart skips a beat - designing a beautiful baby nursery for your new bundle of joy is one of the most exciting times in your life, and, I just love being able to help new parents with this fun task. Recently we added bedding from Cottage Dreams, and, I immediately fell in love with each beautiful bedding set in this gorgeous collection. My absolute favorite, however, is the Baroque Crib Bedding Set featured here. Designed in glorious pink and black hues with unbelievably soft minky bumpers, sheets, and blankies, this set is so stunning I wish I were small enough to sleep in a baby crib!

This set is definitely one of our higher end collections (the bumper, skirt, fitted sheet, and blanket cost $730.00) but its superior quality definitely justifies the cost. Of only they made minky blankets in oversized queen size...