Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Perfect Crib for Valentine's Day

Happy Wednesday!

Now, for those of you who know me, you know what a true softy I am for anything ultra-girly. It's actually kind of odd - growing up I loved all things blue (and in fact, my house is designed in blue, brown, and black hues, minus my red and black bedroom). But anyway, for babies, I love, love, love girly products!

Sooo, I just had to tell you about the most romantic crib ever - The Little Miss Liberty Heart Shaped Crib! This crib has everything you need - it includes a heart canopy kit, a free high density foam mattress, and a multi-positional base for height adjustment. This product does not contain formaldehyde! This crib can convert easily from canopy to a standard configuration. Even more fun? You can choose your crib finish!

At $1,399.00, our heart shaped crib definitely isn't cheap. But, if you are in the mood to splurge, I hightly recommend this crib for your Valentine's baby!